finally out of high school though……..
And my last post ever will go a little something like this yall:
Damn, So High School is really over. I remember I hated High School my first two years and I was really counting down the days. Now it feels like it went by way too fast. But I think when it really hits me that I don’t have to attend there anymore I will be happy. Man, If it wasn’t for High School I probably wouldn’t be skating right now yo, and I wouldn’t have met some good people. So yeah, my last day of High School went like this:
- We finished watching “Save the Last Dance” in religion class and I’ve concluded that its really a good movie.
- I took my last test ever in High School during 4th period, and I failed the same way I probably failed my first test of High School by not studying lol.
- In 6th period I just sat through presentations until they called us out to the JR/Senior picnic
* The picnic was whack as shit compared to last years. Well, at least I registered to vote for the upcoming election yo!
I think I’ll just miss like 3 teachers, the skating moments of High School, and also the funny moments with my friends. So yea, In a way I’ll miss it. :/
And the last full day of High School was alright for me.
- Raised my last test score in Music Appreciation. Then we just chilled for the rest of the class since it was our day with him.
- Since I had my computer, me and Esteban just watched skate videos while the class watched caddy shack.
- The last adoration that I would probably ever attend felt normal, like I had more to go to in the school year. I still remember my first one freshman year and I hated it! lol Glad it’s over now.
- I finally presented my shark tank project in Econ today. And I just checked my grade for it and I got a 93% yo!
* The sesh after school was dope with Theotis, Louie, Mason, Jared, Esteban, John, Billy, and Uriel. I got some pics yo, and I f/s flipped the 6 in about six tries lol.
Tomorrow is my last full day of High School yo.
- In religion we watched a movie called “Save the last dance”. At first I didn’t want to watch it but after a few minutes into it I was really interested. So far I like the movie and I’m looking forward to finishing it on Friday.
- We had the senior recognition assembly today lol. We apparently broke records for universities and colleges accepted to and scholarship money which was 4.4 million. Ehh, none of that applied to me. The JC route is the way for me.
* Possibly my last adoration ever in my life is tomorrow.
2 1/2 days left of High School….. :O
- In Music Appreciation we did how music works on the brain. So it was like music psychology. It was pretty interesting though.
-We finished the movie Dogma today and I have concluded that it is ranked really high on one of my favorite movies of all time. Then after, we watched Blade Runner.
- I shall go on Thursday to present my Shark Tank project and I am actually excited. The presentations today was actually pretty good too. And hopefully I got an 8/10 on my last econ quiz ever.
* The skate sesh after was dope af! Theotis, John, and Uriel killed it. I now need to go back tomorrow and get that hardflip down the 6!
My last week of High School……
- Hopefully I got a high B on my music test that I took today. It was pretty easy, I just forgot some shit.
- We almost finished Dogma today, The only thing hindering it from becoming my favorite movie of all time is the fight scenes because they suck ass. But other than that I LOVE THAT FUCKING MOVIE! Can’t wait to finish it tomorrow.
- We got through about two presentations in econ for the shark tank project. I am suppose to go tomorrow but I doubt it. lol
* Went to the skatepark after school and got a clip of a ghetto bird on a pyramid. Though it was a short sesh it was fun. Getting photos and more clips throughout the week!
- in religion we did this activity that after we answered a few questions it would say what kind of prayers we like. So basically it was sort of a catholic horoscope even though the catholic church is against that type of thing.
- We had the dodge ball game at lunch today and it was pretty hilarious. One of my teachers got hit straight in the face! Another got hit and did a flip and a students dad got hit up! For the last dodge ball game I would probably ever see, it was memorable.
- So i’m taking a test in 6th period and the bro comes in and fakes a seizure (but we didn’t know at the time) So I’m all distracted and worried. Then about 10 mins into the thing the teacher comes in and say its all a psychology experiment. Though I was relieved the bro was okay I still couldn’t focus on the test. I probably left the like 10 questions blank -____- fuck that experiment, fuck fuck fuck.
* and I guess my single life is over for right now…..
- We had a review for the test next monday (which is my last week of high school) in music appreciation. I now have most of the answers so I should be good.
- Read an essay by George Orwell on the dying English language, and we were forced to do an essay on how the language continues to die in today’s age. Somehow I was able to pull a page out my ass on that lol.
- 2nd day of presenting the shark tank projects was fun also. One student actually did have the answer to new energy source. I admit he is truly smart but he didn’t look at the political side of the hate and media backlash of what his product can do. But overall he and the other presenters did well.
* the yearbooks came in and I looked at the pages I did and they look niceeeeee, and for the first time in my life I’m actually in there more than once.
* Rehearsals for Saturdays performance was quick and fun, can’t wait!
- In religion we learned more about the holocaust and got ID cards on some people that were involved in it. My guy survived, and some others didn’t. We then watched a little movie on the holocaust and he kind of tied abortion into the holocaust. He made some good points against abortion though. So yeah, I’m still pro-life.
- Today was our last mass of the year and thank God we left class early to get the shade from the tree because it was an outdoors mass. Now, all I have left is the baccalaureate Mass before I graduate and that’s it!
* Rehearsals tomorrow for our performance on Sunday at a festival. I’m actually looking forward to it.
* A week and a half left of High School!!!
- watched an interesting documentary in music appreciation on how because of sex cells, true artist who probably aren’t the most attractive thing wont make it as far as someone who is nothing but eye candy.
- today was the first round of presenting the econ shark tank projects. Everyone did well, even though some were thrown some tough questions. I just hope I do well next tuesday on my project.
* Tomorrow is the last mass of the year! It’s on the senior lawn which means it’s going to be either hot as hell, or just plain cold af.
- had to read an article in music appreciation saying that the music industry should keep dead artist dead. So she was against the tupac hologram. The whole article was shit, she couldn’t type for shit, and she was shit.
- hopefully I got at least a C on the discussion quiz in religion. I have a 71 with less than two weeks left -___-
- Signed up to do my shark tank project next tuesday. I think I should come dressed up for extra credit. Should I?
* hopefully rowley skatepark tomorrow with the bro to shoot some photos
- In religion we got through all the notes so we don’t have to do the tons of workbook pages he assigned. yaaayyy
- At lunch they had a king of the court thing with volleyball, it was a fun little competition with everyone. I don’t even know who they winners were but the team my friend was on should have won the whole thing.
* yeeee, after school we went to go see the avengers! ahhh, it was dope af! I can’t wait for the avengers 2!
- In music appreciation we used ‘music technology’ to create a beat using the guitar riff in the beginning of party in the USA and using his keyboard to add the beats. The beat was going good until the bell rang.
- All we did in English was talk about was talk about our best memories of our entire high school stay at the school. We brought up some pretty funny memories. We did this because of our essay that’s that due in two weeks. But I guess I will in a way, miss High School.
* Yea, In 7th period we just talked about the best movies of all time.